
🤭😳KEVIN HUNTER TRIED TO 🧪🍵 POISON WENDY WILLIAMS🗣ALL JOKES ASIDE PRAY FOR HER PROTECTION 💁🏽♀️ #themorningslide 👩🏽💻 what is this I’m hearing that Ol💀Skull Ball Head ass #kevinhunter out here trying to off #wendywilliams by poisoning her. They say a worker of hers called the police back in 1/19 reporting they suspected Kevin Hunter of trying to poison Wendy who was reported sick at the time. How can that mistress of his feel comfortable with herself knowing this man is allegedly trying to harm Wendy to get to her money...and is also know to allegedly be abusive to Wendy all the while using her money to afford y’all lifestyle. I know I’m making jokes but for real all jokes aside please pray for Wendy this man is wicked and she needs a collective community of people who are going to pray and love and uplift her through this and pray for love light and protection over her through this journey❤️⭐️💫 👉🏾👉🏾👉🏾watch the full video on YouTube 💁🏽♀️Make sure you like and subscribe to my YouTube so you don’t miss a thing https://www.youtube.com/user/Reddz25 ❤️If this video resonated with you and you would like to leave a love offering or page donation you can do so via PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/scorpionreddz 🤗if you would like a personal reading or have questions about a personal reading email me at scorpionreddz@gmail.com. Book Personal Readings: https://scorpionreddztarot.simplybook... After booking make sure to send me a message via google hangouts using my email or Instagram (the link directly under the booking link in the About Tab) for the best quality interactions I only do video chat readings and no offer refunds, so please make note of this when booking with ScorpionReddz Tarot that I only do video chats. Check out my #scorpionreddztarot hashtag where I post Free Monthly Zodiac Tarot Readings #scorpionreddz #dccomedy #dccomedian #dccomedians #dccomedyscene #dmvcomedy #dmvcomedian #dmvcomedians #dmvcommunity #dmvcomeup #themorningslide #Münchausensyndrome #munchausensyndrome 👉🏾👉🏾👉🏾watch the full video on YouTube 💁🏽♀️Make sure you like and subscribe to my YouTube so you don’t miss a thing https://www.youtube.com/user/Reddz25
🤭😳KEVIN HUNTER TRIED TO 🧪🍵 POISON WENDY WILLIAMS🗣ALL JOKES ASIDE PRAY FOR HER PROTECTION - YouTube |
| 28 Likes | 28 Dislikes |
| 322 views views | 6,852 followers |
| Entertainment | Upload TimePublished on 24 Apr 2019 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét